Welcome to my website. I am a Clinical Solution Focused Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist, and I live and work in the city of Plymouth, but my customers come from all over the South West.
A Bit About Me...
During my working career I have done many things, all of which informs my practice today.
I began my career as a nurse and completed my training at the Princess Elizabeth Orthopaedic Hospital in Exeter.
In subsequent years, I’ve worked with a wide variety of client groups…
- young people and adults with learning difficulties, in a day care setting and residential care
- youth and adult trainees, gaining practical work experience and qualifications to get into work
- prisoners in two of Devon’s jails, engaging in specific programmes to address their problems with drugs and alcohol
- various criminal justice settings, Devon and Cornwall Probation, police custody suits, again working with people experiencing difficulties with drugs and alcohol, amongst other things
- also working in residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation communities, both in and out of prison
- various women’s groups related to health and wellbeing
I do a few other things too, but this site focuses on Clinical Solution Focused Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.